2. The Controller of personal data contained on this website is PPH “IMPULS” Dariusz Kowalczyk with its registered office in Częstochowa, ul. Żyzna 11M, NIP [tax identification number] 5730101733, REGON [national statistical business entity number] 002760152.
3. Out of concern for security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to the data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of services by electronic means, as well as different types of executive acts and the community law.
The legal basis on processing of personal data is Art. 6 it.1b of GDPR (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract), and Art. 6 it.1c of GDPR (processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject).
4. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Controller to process personal data under the law or to perform the agreement concluded between the parties to the agreement.
5. The website has the function of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- by information entered voluntarily in forms
- through the collection of “cookies”
6. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
7. the data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. customer service.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the protection of personal data.
9. The data contained in the form may be accessed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to amend their own data and demand that it no longer be processed at any time.
10. We reserve the right to change the privacy protection policy of the website, which may be affected by the development of the Internet technology, possible changes in the law in the field of personal data protection and the development of our website. You will be kept informed about any and all changes in a visible and comprehensible way.