TERMS OF SALE & CONDITION
These Terms and Conditions apply to sales of Goods to the Buyer by the PPH IMPULS Dariusz Kowalczyk Company, later called also as Producer, Vendor, Seller, Manufacturer.
|PURCHASE ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS|
The purchase order need to be in written form. It is valid once the producer confirms it in the same form, unless otherwise agreed. It shall include all the important for the Seller information such as: Vendor Item Number, Item Price, Ordered Quantity, Currency, Bill to (including valid VAT Number for the EU Buyers) , Ship to, Shipping time frame, Terms of delivery, Terms of Payment, Shipping Method, Buyers contact details such as email address, phone number.
The offered prices by the Vendor or the cost shown in any order are the total price for the manufacture of goods. The price is valid in the time of offering. The vendor reserves the right to change the price during the year. Therefore the manufacturer requires of the buyer to always ask for the current price just before placing the order
|WHOLESALE AND RETAIL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
Retail Prices :
- Minimum order value is 500 €
- Minimum ordered quantity is 20 pieces per item.
- Based on proforma invoice 30% pre-payment (by wiring funds) is required to proceed with production. It confirms the validity of order placed.
- Balance payment prior shipment
The payment needs to hit the vendor’s account in the full invoiced amount. The seller does not incure the wire transfer bank charges.
PPH IMPULS declares that is the manufacturer of all goods offered and that the goods are of Polish origin. All goods manufactured by PPH IMPULS are mouth blown and hand painted. The production lead time depends on ordered quantities.
|LABELING & PACKAGING|
PPH Impuls declare that the prices offered include, unless otherwise agreed, the simples way of packaging and labeling. Plain boxes with or without manufacturer’s Logo and the labels which describe the product specification such as Vendor item number, Description, Qty, Barcode. Any special packaging , palletizing, labeling and marking the products according to the customer’s specification requirements can issue price increasing and therefore need to be agreed while placing an order.
|SHIPPING AND SHIPPING METHODS|
PPH Impuls basis incoterms are EXW Factory. A seller makes the product available at a factory and the buyer incurs all the transport costs and is responsible for all the customs clearance and responsibilities.
The merchandise price does not include the shipping costs. The buyer/customer is obligate to arrange the pick – up on their own and at its cost. It is possible upon buyer/customer request that PPH IMULS Company can organize the shipment. In case the Manufacturer/Vendor organizes the shipment the Buyer is charged with the transport cost and the incoterms are different in accordance with the shipment method which was chosen and agreed. The delivery date must be always agreed and confirmed with the manufacturer. The delivery date is the date of readiness of the merchandise to be shipped to the customer. It means that the goods are ready for pick-up at this time. Impuls does not bear responsibility for any delays issued and caused by the freight forwarder.
All samples are payable. The sample price is to be agreed before preparing the samples. Cost of sending the sample is always required to be paid by the customer.
PPH IMPULS Dariusz Kowalczyk company is a designer and manufacturer of all goods offered. It is possible to produce the goods based on customer design, product, idea. The prices of goods are to be defined before the project and product development. The manufacturer reserve the rights that the cost can change during the development process depending on the techniques and the costs not predicted in the time of starting the development. Minimum order quantities for changed decoration or new shapes created are to be defined individually, but are not less than 100 pcs.
All Claims must be reported within 10 days upon received the merchandise. PPH Impuls does not bear responsibility with the damages caused by the freight forwarder. The complaints concerning damage to the subject matter of an order during shipment will be considered, only if a damage report signed by the courier/freight forwarder is enclosed with the complaint. Due to the product material specification, which is fragile glass – vendor does not accept the claims which value is less than 1% of the total ordered value.
In accordance with Art. 13 it. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC…(EU OJ L 119/1 of 4.5.2016), hereinafter GDPR, this is to inform you that:
- the Controller of your personal data is PPH Impuls Dariusz Kowalczyk with its registered office in Częstochowa (42-202) and the following address: ul. Żyzna 11M, tel. 343661303,
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of the sale agreement performance under Art. 6 it. 1(c) of GDPR,
- The recipient of your personal data will be PPH Impuls Dariusz Kowalczyk,
- You have the right of access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data, the right to data portability, to object to processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, if in your view the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of GDPR,
- Provision of your personal data is a statutory requirement; failure to provide it will result in the inability to perform the sale agreement concluded.
- The data you have provided will not be made available to third parties. The recipients of the data will only be the institutions authorised by law.
- The data controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organisation.
QUESTIONS or SPECIAL REQUESTS? Please email us at: or fax us at +48.34.3661237